YOU MUST BE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD TO ACCESS THE SITES AND USE OUR SERVICES. If you are under eighteen (18) years old, you are not permitted to use any part of the Services for any reason.
1. Information We Collect
When you use the Sites, we process the following types of Information:
a. Personal Information
“Personal Information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information that we collect includes first and last name, mailing address, e-mail, and telephone number. You may be asked to provide Personal Information when you use or access our Sites or Services, for example, when you complete a form, request information or products, or when you sign up to receive updates, news, special offers, promotions, or other communications from us. You may also provide Personal Information to us offline, such as during trade shows or through physical mailings; we treat this information in the same manner as we treat information collected online through the Site.
We may also collect other information that is not Personal Information, such as demographic information, including your business or company information, age group, or purchase plans; product preferences and favorites; and product information including model and serial number. This information may also be provided to us by JPW affiliates, dealers, and licensees for consumer merchandise, as well as other sources, such as those that provide lists of potential product purchasers or current owners.
Some of our Sites, such as our Baileigh and Edwards websites, allow you to make purchases through the website. To facilitate your purchase, we may need you to provide certain payment information, including your credit card number and billing address. You are not required to provide any Personal Information to use or access our Sites; however, you may not be able to access certain features of the Sites, including online purchases, if you do not provide the information necessary for us to process those requests.
b. Non-Personal Information
Non-Personal Information does not identify you, but provides insights regarding your use of the Sites. For example, we collect information about your industry and company, as well as your use of the Sites, including but not limited to, Internet connections, time and length of your visit to our Sites, sites visited just before or after coming to ours, browser information, device type, computer equipment, the pages or features of the Sites to which a user browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, the frequency with which the Sites are used by a user, search terms, and the links on our Sites that a user clicked on or used and related timestamps.
Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referenced as “Information.”
c. Geolocation Information
You may choose to allow us to access your location by granting the Sites access to your location when prompted or through your device’s location services settings. You may change these settings on your device, but this will impact your use of and access to the Services.
d. Third-Party Social Networking Service(s)
If you choose to access, visit, and/or use any third-party social networking service(s) that may be integrated with our Sites, we may receive your Personal Information and other information about you and your computer, mobile, or other device that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts through those services. For example, some social networking services allow you to push content from our Sites to your contacts or to pull information about your contacts so you can connect with them on or through our Sites. Some social networking services also will facilitate registration or enhance or personalize your experience on our Sites. Your decision to use a social networking service in connection with our Sites is voluntary. However, you should make sure you are comfortable with the information your third-party social networking services may make available by reviewing privacy policies of those providers and/or modifying your privacy settings directly with those networking sites/services.
2. Use of Information
We use Non-Personal Information collected by web pixels and cookies to store your preferences, improve website navigation, make personalized features and other services available to you, to generate statistical information, monitor and analyze user traffic and usage patterns, monitor and prevent fraud, investigate complaints and potential violations of our policies, to improve the products, services, materials, and other content that we describe or make available through the Services, and otherwise help administer and improve the Services.
We may identify you from your Personal Information and merge or co-mingle Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Except as otherwise stated, we may use Information that we collect from you for the legitimate business purpose of providing our Sites and Services to you, including, but not limited to:
· To respond to your requests and provide user support;
· To evaluate and improve the content of our Services;
· To contact you for market research purposes and/or to customize the Services to your preferences;
· To enforce our agreements, terms, conditions, and policies;
· To notify you of any changes to relevant agreements, terms, conditions, and policies;
· To work with our service providers, who perform certain business functions or services on our behalf;
· To periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting using the contact information you have provided;
· To prevent or investigate fraud or for risk management purposes; or
· To comply with a legal obligation, court order, or in order to exercise our legal claims or to defend against legal claims.
In addition, we may use third‐party e‐mail providers to deliver communications to you. This is an opt-in e-mail program. If you no longer want to receive these e-mail communications, you may opt-out of receiving e-mail communications through the “unsubscribe” link or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may, from time to time, invite you to participate in online surveys. The information requested in these surveys may include, but is not limited to, your opinions, beliefs, insights, ideas, activities, experience, purchase history, and purchase intent regarding products, events, and Services. The information collected by these surveys is used to research market trends, company growth, community needs, etc. Your input will help us to improve customer experience and shape development of our products and Services.
3. How We Share Information
We do not sell or rent Personal Information. We may share Personal Information with the following parties:
· Service providers that help us administer and provide the Services (for example, a web hosting company whose services we use to host our platform). These third-party services providers have access to your Personal Information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf. We have entered into contractual relationships with these service providers and require them to comply with all applicable information privacy laws and regulations and to use the Information only for the purposes for which it was disclosed. We require that any third-party service providers limit their use of your Information solely to providing services to us and that they maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your Information and not make unauthorized use or disclosure of the Information;
· As we believe necessary: (i) under applicable law; (ii) to enforce applicable terms and conditions; (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; (iv) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (v) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment and (vi) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence; or
· Pursuant to your express consent.
4. Information Security
We take reasonable steps online and offline to safeguard the Personal Information that you provide to us, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), encrypted connections (HTTPS), secure cloud-based environments, server authentication, and industry- standard firewalls. However, it is common knowledge that transmission of information via the internet is not wholly secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information, or any other information, transmitted to or through any of our Sites or Services. Any transmission of Personal Information, or other information, is at your own risk. By using our Services, you acknowledge and accept these risks. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us or that are otherwise provided to us, and we cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information. It is your responsibility to safeguard any passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features associated with your use of the Services. Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
If you have any questions about security on our Services, or if you become aware of any unauthorized use of an account, loss of your account credentials, or suspect a security breach, notify us immediately via emails at firstname.lastname@example.org. If our security system is breached, we will notify you of the breach to the extent required under applicable law.
5. Information Retention
6. Links to Third Party Sites
7. Children’s Privacy
We do not sell products or services for purchase by anyone under the age of thirteen (13). In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we will never knowingly request or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. In the event that we receive actual knowledge that we have collected such Personal Information without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as is practical. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors are not using the Service(s).
8. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain a list of what Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. Under Section 1798.83, California residents are entitled to request and obtain such information, by e-mailing a request to email@example.com. For more information regarding your rights as a California resident, please see our Notice of Privacy Practices for California Residents.
10. How to Contact Us
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: 1.800.274.6848
By regular mail: JPW Industries Inc.
427 New Sanford Road
La Vergne, TN 37086
Last Updated - April 29, 2021
1. Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Tracking Technology
- We utilize Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and other Internet tracking technology to collect information from a user’s computer, mobile, or other device.
- A “Cookie” is a data file that is created and stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our Services. An “Anonymous Identifier” is a random string of characters that is used for similar reasons as Cookies.
- A “Web Beacon” is an object embedded into a web page or an e-mail that collects various data. A Web Beacon is known by several common terms, such as a web bug, tag, page tag, tracking bug, tracking pixel, pixel tag, web pixel, targeting pixel, re-targeting pixel, and clear gif. Web Beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, and to monitor how many visitors view our Services. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the device, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages or in e-mails. When used within e-mail, for example, a web beacon can track whether a user opens a message, clicks on a link within the e-mail, and similar actions. We also use other, similar Internet tracking technology to monitor a user’s actions coming to our Services, moving through our Services, and after leaving our Services.
- We use performance Cookies that allow us to track usage. This allows us to learn more about how users use the Services so that we make changes and improvements, as necessary.
- We use targeting Cookies that measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and to track sites users have visited so that we can measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
3. Change Settings From Within Your Browser
The instructions for these vary from browser to browser and they may change from time to time as new versions are released. Here are some links to instructions for the most common browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click here for Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click here for Mozilla Firefox
Click here for Google Chrome
Click here for Safari
For other browsers, try searching for “managing Cookies in [browser name].”
4. List of cookies we use on our website:
|Google Ads|| ||Advertising||Targeting|
|Google Analytics|| ||Advertising||Targeting|
|HotJar|| ||Track website user experience||Performance|
We collect non-personal information through our Internet log files, which record data such as browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our Services and products. This information may be used to analyze trends, to administer our Services and products, to monitor the use of the our products and Services, and to gather general demographic information. We may link this information to personal information for these and other purposes such as personalizing a user’s experience on our Services and evaluating our Services and products in general.
 Please review this list and confirm it is accurate/complete. Also, please provide the purpose and category for each.